REBLOG to help possible survivors!
February is Women in Horror Month, so I thought I’d do up a little zine in tribute to a few of my favourite female horror characters - or more specifically, characters that I think embody some of the most archetypal female roles. 4.5x6.5”, 22 pages of black and white ink drawings done by yours truly, now available for purchase here!
Women in Horror Month is over but these ladies deserve your attention year round anyway! Pick up a copy over in my etsy shop xo
This track here is not a song, nor a tune. It is a sound. A sound compiled by satanists in the early 12th century to open a door to hell to willingly given their souls to Lucifer. A sound used in 13th centure Europe during Excorisms to open the gates of hell in order to send the demon within someone back to its origins. This track is a danger to play for when it opens the gates of hell, it allows demons to enter wherever you are. Play at your own risk!!! There are certain “safe” zone where this track will not play at all and these zones are usually holy places such as churches where demons would not dare to lurk.
- Ted Bundy - “I’d like you to give my love to my family and friends.”
- Aileen Wuornos - “I’d just like to say I’m sailing with the rock, and I’ll be back like Independence Day, with Jesus June 6. Like the movie, big mother ship and all, I’ll be back.”
- John Wayne Gacy -“Kiss my ass.”
- Carl Panzram - “Hurry up, you Hoosier bastard, I could kill ten men while you’re fooling around!”
- Jeffrey Dahmer - “I don’t care if I live or die. Go ahead and kill me.”
- Peter Kurten - “Tell me, after my head has been chopped off, will I still be able to hear, at least for a moment, the sound of my own blood gushing from the stump of my neck? That would be a pleasure to end all pleasures.”
- James French - “Hey fellas! How about this for a headline for tomorrow’s paper? ‘French fries’!”
- Sean Flannagan - “I love you.” (spoken to the executioner)
- Robert Drew - “Remember, the death penalty is murder.”
- Tom Ketchum - “I’ll be in hell before you start breakfast, boys. Let her rip!”
Why you shouldn’t microwave a cell phone
it’s like the rebirth of Voldemort
REBLOGGING THIS AGAIN BECAUSE AT ONE POINT IT LOOKS LIKE THERE IS A MOUTH OPENING AND CLOSING
WHAT THE EGFUTCKT
IT’S LIKE OPENING UP THE GATES OF HELL
i told you there was a monster in my phone….
Last meals of criminals.
Psycho (1960) Submitted by SpaceCadet